- Early Access Timeline
- Application packets available for pick up at the Durango School District Administration Building, 201 East 12th Street—February 1
- Complete applications and screening portfolios are due—April 1. Applications after April 1st will only be accepted under unusual circumstances (i.e., a family moving to our area after the deadline but before school starting)
- Portfolios will be evaluated by the Early Access Team to see if further testing is warranted
- Testing is done
- Determination letters are sent within 60 calendar days of application and no later than June 1
- An Advanced Learning Plan is created by September 30 and progress is monitored every 5 weeks throughout the first year of Early Access
For further information or application assistance, please call Libby Culver, the Coordinator of Early Childhood Programs at 247-5411, ext. 1468.