The choices are:
- 5 Days a Week In Person
- Blended with 2 Days a Week In-Person and 3 Days a Week Remote Learning
- 100% Remote Learning
For in-person students, we are taking several safety precautions. To view the 52 page draft of the Return to Learn Plan, follow the link below: https://www.durangoschools.org/apps/news/article/1260576
Here is a brief summary of safety procedures we will be taking at Park :
- Students will social distance inside to the greatest extent possible.
- Masks are required for students in fourth grade and fifth grade and recommended for grades K-3.
- Students will be organized in cohorts in both the blended and in-person model. They will not mix with other cohorts.
- Students will only interact with four teachers.
- Students will wash hands prior to every transition.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/97431519600?pwd=cUpRSDcydkZJbzc5YVNwcWxxblkvZz09
Meeting ID: 974 3151 9600
We look forward to launching the school year!
Marie Voss-Patterson and Laurel Pate